Access to and use of this site (‘www.bmscott.co.nz’) is provided by BM Scott Ltd subject to the following terms. If you do not accept the terms and conditions listed, please do not use the Site.
The Site and any related services are available to you, provided that you can form legally binding agreements under applicable law. The Site is not available to minors. If you are a minor, please do not use the Site.
BM Scott Ltd grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable license to view and temporarily download a copy of the materials displayed on the Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use for yourself or within your organization. All materials displayed or made available on the Site, including, but not limited to, graphics, documents, text, images, sound, video, audio, artwork, software, and HTML code (collectively, the “Material”) are exclusive property of BM Scott Ltd or its content suppliers. T he Materials are protected by international copyright laws and any other applicable intellectual property rules, regulations, and laws. Except as expressly permitted herein, you shall not (i) use, copy, modify, display, delete, distribute, download, store, reproduce, transmit, publish, sell, re-sell, adapt, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of the Material, or (ii) use the Material on other web sites or any media, e.g., networking environment, without BM Scott Ltd’ prior written consent.
All trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the Site are exclusive property of BM Scott Ltd and their respective owners. You shall not use the Marks in any manner without BM Scott Ltd’ and their respective owners’ prior written consent.
3. User submissions
You acknowledge and agree that BM Scott Ltd’ may retain copies of your Submitted Materials and disclose your Submitted Materials to a third party if BM Scott Ltd’ believes that it is necessary to: (i) protect the integrity of the Site; (ii) protect rights of BM Scott Ltd’; (iii) comply with any court order; (iv) comply with any legal proceedings; (v) assert BM Scott Ltd’ claim under this Notice; and (vi) satisfy any claims regarding violations of third party’s rights.
4. General prohibition
In connection with your Use, you agree NOT to:
- infringe any intellectual property and privacy rights, including, but not limited to, patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secrets, of any third party;
- upload, post, transmit, or store any material that:
- is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, harmful, threatening, harassing, obscene, or objectionable;
- breaches any of your contractual or confidentiality obligations;
- disrupts or interferes with the normal operations of the Site, such as posting or transmitting viruses, continuous posting of repetitive materials, or posting abnormally large load; or
- are not permitted by BM Scott Ltd, including, but not limited to, any unauthorized advertising materials, unsolicited promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam mail,” “chain letters,” pyramid schemes, franchises, distributorship, club membership, sales arrangement, or otherwise unacceptable materials;
- violate other’s privacy rights or personal rights by abusing the Materials, including, but not limited to, harassing or “stalking” another person, sending unsolicited e-mails, and collecting other’s personal information;
- breach or attempt to breach any security measures of the Site;
- use any device, process, or mechanism to monitor, retrieve, search, or access, e.g., spider or robot, the Site or any Material without BM Scott Ltd’ prior written consent;
- access or attempt to access any account or login of any third party listed on the Site;
- copy, modify, reproduce, delete, distribute, download, store, transmit, sell, re-sell, publish, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of any Materials, except for materials that have been submitted and owned by you;
- post or submit any inaccurate, false, or incomplete information, such as your resume, biographical data, or employment information;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- forge any header information in any electronic posting or mail; or
- misrepresent yourself, your affiliation with any third party, or your entity.
You Acknowledge and accept that: (A) You assume all risk related to or resulting from your usage, viewing, or access of the site. The site is provided on an “AS IS” and an “as available” basis. (B) BM Scott Ltd expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or warranties arising from course of performance, course of dealing or usage. (C) BM Scott Ltd expressly disclaims all warranties that (I) The site and its materials will be error-free or virus-free; (II) The site will be uniterrupted and secure; (III) The site will be uniterrupted and all available at all times; (IV) The site will meet your requirements; and (V) The reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, or truthfulness of any submitted materials.
BM Scott Ltd has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any services of the Site and remove any Materials from the Site. BM Scott Ltd may also terminate your access to any part or all of the services provided by BM Scott Ltd on the Site at any time, with or without cause or notice, for any reasons. If you want to terminate your account, you may only cease your Use of the Site. BM Scott Ltd shall not be responsible for maintaining or returning your Submitted Materials, your account, or your logon and password. You should always maintain a copy of your Submitted Materials.
7. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our website terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us by email email@example.com
1. Collections and uses of personal information
- used to provide a requested service.
- used to improve the content of our web site.
- used to notify visitors about updates to our web site.
- never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
In order to use this website, visitors and/or members are not required to complete our registration form.
2. Disclosures of personal information
BM Scott Ltd may disclose Personal Information to third parties. The disclosure to third parties would occur in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include, for example, hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services.
- We may disclose information to the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law requiring such disclosure; (b) protect the rights or property of B M Scott Ltd or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security or (d) protect the personal safety of the users or the public.
3. Revisions to the Policy
4. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our website privacy policies, please feel free to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org